Katherine is my top recommendation for anyone seeking typesetting services. I have been privileged to work with her since 2012. She has been my primary interior designer/typesetter for book projects including paperback, hard cover, and gift book formats. She created customized interiors, including full-color, expertly coordinating interior design with the book’s cover. Katherine always went above the call of duty, turning in projects quickly with creativity and excellence. She is effortless to work with and very fair in her pricing.
—David Sluka, Former Editorial Director, Broadstreet Publishing
Senior Acquisitions Editor, Chosen Books, a division of the Baker Publishing Group
In a phrase, Katherine Lloyd’s work is professional perfection. In the many book interior designs she has executed for my clients (representing thousands of purchased copies), Katherine has taken my provided manuscript copy and design direction and executed it with utmost excellence. Her creativity shines as each interior design is crafted particularly for the client’s needs and the book’s theme and messaging. There is no cookie-cutter approach to Katherine’s work. In addition, she delivers everything on or ahead of deadline, and has been accommodating for the best (and worst) of proofing revisions.
I confidently and heartily recommend Katherine Lloyd, and I am proud to have her on my book production team.
President, Adam Colwell’s WriteWorks, LLC, Tucson, AZ
The DESK has specialized in books since its inception in 2002 and has designed and typeset over 1000 book interiors.
Some of The DESK’s recent clients include:
Adam Colewell’s WriteWorks
Ligonier Ministries/Reformation Trust Publ
Reformed Free Publishing
She Write Press
What we offer:
- Book interior design (any genre): we’ll match the cover for a cohesive package
- Book interior typesetting: layout, format, style, apply in-house processes
- eBooks: produce MOBI for Kindle and EPUB for most other readers
- Self-publish author support: the ins and outs to get your book to publication
- Designer support: handle the details, so you have time to design
- Project management & organization: hand it off and we’ll make it happen
- Book covers, catalogs, brochures, and much more